Training Utilities is a mobile personal training service, based in the Helderberg, which caters for a variety of clientele from stay at home mom’s, corporate’s that work long hours, non-gym going types, persons that enjoy getting fit outdoors, athletes keeping fit or prepping for events, and those that would rather get fit from the comfort of their own homes.
We supply all the needed tools from point of assessment throughout your fitness journey. Beyond personal training, we also provide the South African & International online shopping market with competitively priced fitness equipment & tools, bought & delivered safely.
About the Owner
- Years Fitness Experience: 9+ Years
- Years as Qualified Personal Trainer: 3+ Years
- Type of Experience: Personal Training 1 or two persons. Training Athletes for Sports conditioning. Surf Coaching for individuals and groups of up to 30 persons.
- Demographics: Athletes, non-Athletes & at home active types. Male, Female. Ages 18 – 75
- Qualifications: Certified P.T | Diploma P.T | Bcomm. Business. | Hons. Logistics.
- Area’s of Expertise: Flexibility, Weight Loss & Toning, Muscle Gains, Strength, Cardio Improvements, Sports Specifics & Surfing | Logistics, Exports & Distribution
- Sport Practiced: Surfing, Swimming, Trail Running, Boxing, Weightlifting.
- Training Techniques Utilized: Surfing, Swimming, Road & Trail Running, Weightlifting, Pilates, Aerobics, Elastics, Kettlebells, Bodyweight Leverage & Plyometrics.
- Training Philosophy: Skip the shakes, powders and pills. (Unless otherwise prescribed by a Dr.) Invest in good clean foods that will add the primary value to your health state, supplemented by varying techniques, tools & styles of working out and keeping fit.
Offering the community of Helderberg and its surrounding regions a safe, clean and friendly environment to train with a personal trainer that will add value to your current health state.
Educating and improving clients lives through personal fitness services in a sustainable, convenient and affordable manner, while also providing needed fitness products to the South African & International online markets.
Why hire us as your Personal Trainer?
Choosing a personal trainer is an important step toward bettering your health & longevity. Each trainer is unique in his/her own manner with different opinions, styles of workouts, methods of communication, tools utilized and so on…but let’s help you make the right choice…
- PARQ & Lifestyle/Nutrition assessments »
- Nutritional advice & Healthy eating template »
- Ongoing progressive measurements »
- Various training methods & progressive routines at affordable package deals »
- Mobile Personal Training; Train from the comfort of your own home or outdoors »
- Surfing Lessons & Beach fitness »
- Online Fitness Store; Providing you core, functional gym equipment nationwide »
- Providing all the needed tools so you just have to show up »
We can assist with…
- Weight/Fat loss & Slimming & Toning »
- Natural Muscle Gains »
- Sports or event Preparation »
- Nutritional Advice and Eating Plans »
- Active Strain or Injury recovery (Moderate injuries) »
- Improved quality of life, higher energy levels & motivation »
- Stress reduction, lowered blood pressure & better sleep »
- Online Shop with our favorite items, easy, safe and delivered »
Training Techniques range from…
- Foam Rolling»
- Cross circuit »
- Weight training »
- Swimming »
- Surfing & beach Training »
- Road and trail running »
- Body-weight training »
- Elastics & stability training »
- Boxing »
- Surf specific training »
- Supported stretching»
What can You expect?
- First Session: Physical Readiness Questionnaire & Measurements
- Second Session: Variations of Exercises specifically tailored to your Goals & Fitness level
- Nutritional Guidance & Eating plans
- Ongoing Information on Fitness
- A healthy and improved you
What do You need?
- A sweat towel & water bottle.
- Appropriate & comfortable clothing/shoes for a workout session.
- Beach towel and sunscreen if we’re going Surfing or beach training.
- To continuously strive for healthy & balanced eating.
- A positive and determined attitude toward change & self improvement.